Monday, April 28, 2014

Lake Apache

I live on the street that is generally addressed as Lake Apache. Well, according to the letters that end up in my mail box. I would not know otherwise because currently the street sign is gone missing, or at least on my side of the street. It is located in 'The Lakes' neighborhood in South-side Corpus Christi. It is in the the Carroll High school, Grant Middle School, and Luther Jones Elementary section. According to my neighbors who I shan't name, the street was made in 2003. And my house, according to the pamphlet that the real estate sales person gave my parents, was built in 2005. I do not think that is 100% accurate though because I am pretty sure my house is haunted. 
My street, like all the streets in 'The Lakes', is named after an actual Lake in the United States of America. it is a theme really. Developers built glorified ponds in our backyard and suddenly we are 'The Lakes'. It really was a marketing strategy. 
I'll update this soon with a quick walk through my street and a few pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment