Tuesday, April 29, 2014

New Scavenger Hunt

ANOTHER CHALLENGE!!!!!! HAAAAZZAAAAAHHHHH!


Mr. Martinez has posted again and this time there was no cryptic riddle.. so seven points for Slytherin. Instead there was on this image:
 
I am supposed to find where the current location is and then post a picture of it. 

Update:
Apparently this is Sorghum field in 1984.
And after putting this image into Google search I have found out that in an article that i will link at the end, it is now Moore Plaza. I'll update with a current picture!
Update:
Here is the same area in 2014:
If you notice, the sign in the back says Moore Plaza. I look rather unhappy and that is because I am standing in Moore Plaza barefoot. 
Here is the link to the old picture where I got my information of it being Moore Plaza. 
http://www.caller.com/news/2014/mar/13/throwback-thursday-moore-plaza-1984/

No comments:

Post a Comment